Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Update


Today I worked on our meal service with Jason. I made a wonderful pozole, or at least a heavily Madelyned version of one, a nice traditional Mexican soup, and a tasty Stir-Fry with just a hint of all spice, which goes amazing with the flavor profiles of the soy sauce and rice wine vinegar. I’ll get pictures of it all tomorrow and start positing those up.

Also, Jason got me a sandwich press! It is red and shiny and more romantic than roses! He had a bit of a bad day yesterday when the tire on our car blew out (he and the car are ok) so I made him hot grilled sandwiches when he got home. With that press, I am going to start working on the sandwich book more. I have a great idea for a sandwich with grilled pineapple, so look for that coming soon.

Back to work with me. I’ll start getting pictures up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment