Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pizza!!


It’s official! As of tomorrow I am working on my contributions for the next issue of the Vegan Culinary Experience. It will be a delicious cornucopia of pizza, from cover to cover. I have been jotting notes on at least a half a dozen delicious pizzas to make for it. I love pizza, in all its forms. The picture is one that I made for our game night last month, with beautiful yellow tomatoes from our own garden.



Pizzas are something that here in America we often just buy at the local corner fast food, which is a shame. Those pizzas are cardboard, unhealthy, boring, and have more saturated fat than our Dungeons and Dragons character Voluna the Templar. But, with just a little effort you can make wonderful, healthy, delicious pizzas at home, even if all you have is a standard oven.



If I have you curious or hungry, or both, start counting down to the next issue of VCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment