Saturday, June 2, 2012

It Has Begun!


Tonight, I started working on our new website! Yes, the blog is great and will remain, but for a long time now I have wanted to do a website. Think of it, a way to search recipes, ideas, and grab new information! It will also be a great place to load up images and stories of some of the great rescue kitties in the Bad Kitty family. After all, we do get our name for a reason!



I am also working on getting more pizza recipes together for the upcoming issue of the magazine, and figuring out what I want to make for our meal service tonight. Luckily, the new Keurig coffee maker I ordered for my birthday (thanks, Mom!) came so I can be caffeinated through this process. After all, there are also gaming plans to get done, stories to write, and housework to do.



When I get like this, I think that eating good vegan food helps. After all, it gives a body lots of energy to do all the tasks life demands. Making lists also help. What kind of food or drink gets you through a busy time when everything needs to be done yesterday?

No comments:

Post a Comment