Wednesday, April 25, 2012

When Inspiration Strikes

Today was an amazing day with my wonderful husband, Chef Jason Wyrick. We went out to two different restaurants, spent time with each other, and watched Cabin in the Woods, which was much better than expected. All the time of just being close to the one I loved inspired me to come up with a series of gourmet vegan sandwiches. Sandwiches are one of those magical things that can be very simple to make, or very complex. They can be simple like PB&J, or bring back a thousand memories of childhood like my ‘No Tuna Fish’ sandwich.



What sandwich combinations would you like to see? Do you have combinations you would like to see made? Let me know, and I’ll start posting pictures and descriptions of what I am working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment