Sunday, April 22, 2012

Breakfast Time!!

I have a confession. I am the world's worst breakfast eater. I normally skip it and binge at night, which is VERY bad for you. I still do it more than I want to admit (although I guess I just did). I am doing a diet overhaul to prepare myself for my next lifestep and part of that is adding breakfast into the equation. I came up with this last night, ate it this morning, and I am very full 2 hours later!! I will be adding this fully into the breakfast rotation. Enjoy!


Soaked Oat Bran
Serves 1

1/3 cup raw oat bran
1 cup almond milk or other non-dairy milk
¼ teaspoon almond extract
2 large pinches of cinnamon
1 cup (or 5 oz) of pineapple bits


Mix everything together, and place in the refrigerator before bed. Wake up and enjoy your easy and filling breakfast!!


240 calories 10g Protein and 8G Fiber!!

No comments:

Post a Comment